Ultra-lightweight and compact SC-MacroPixel-MCA Scintillation Gamma Radiation Detection Probe with 14x14x25.4 mm (5cc) high-performance ScintiClear SrI2(Eu) crystal coupled to SiPM array and read by tiny USB MCA.
High energy resolution ScintiClear sensor with on the chip temperature stabilization and pulse pile-up rejection, as well as rugged watertight IP67 housing, makes SC-MacroPixel-MCA perfectly suited for field or lab applications.
A user-friendly GUI for Windows and Android devices is included with the detector.
– Excellent energy resolution – 6% at 122 keV, 3% at 662 keV and 2% at 1333 keV
– High sensitivity – 5 cc of ScintiClear (SrI2(Eu)) scintillator
– Ultra-compact design
– Fully solid-state detector not sensitive to the magnetic field
– IP67 dustproof and water-resistant
– Operating temperature: -40 to 50°C
– Temperature stabilization and pulse pile-up rejection
More details are available on:
Scintillation Probe SC-MacroPixel-MCA